Which Area of Employee Administration Do You Need Help With?

Posted November 11, 2017

Do you wish that somebody else would handle the headaches of payroll, problems with workers' comp insurance, the hassles of health insurance plans, the constant worry of higher unemployment tax rates or the fear of employee legal action?

If so, you might want to think about getting into an employee administration arrangement.

At Ambassador, our goal is to offer employment administration services that allow companies like yours to concentrate more on your central revenue-generating activities. Below is a list of the administrative services we provide to our client companies.

Workers comp

Sadly, on-the-job injuries are a reality that almost all employers must deal with.

We can ensure that your company is financially prepared for anytime injuries occur. Our workers' compensation plans are made to help staff members recuperate and get back to work as swiftly as possible, minimizing cost and complexities for your company and employees.

Our plans also keep you in compliance with all laws, guidelines and reporting requirements, lowering legal liability.

Unemployment insurance

Because Ambassador would be regarded as the employer of record for the purposes of federal income and unemployment taxes under an employee administration agreement, our organization assumes liability and the responsibility for paying taxes based on our own rates.

We guarantee total compliance with all federal and state tax laws that pertain to unemployment insurance.

Employee benefits

Our highly-trained staff can assist you in designing an employee benefits package that will allow you to contend with bigger companies for the best talent while fulfilling your financial and business targets. We also manage these benefits programs, removing one more responsibility so your company can put more focus on providing goods and services.

Tax administration

Our employees have extensive experience dealing with 941 and Schedule B Reporting/Federal Withholding; City, State and School District Withholdings; SUTA Tax and Wage Reports; as well as FUTA Tax and Wage Reports.

I-9 and E-verify

Form I-9 is a US Customs form used by an employer to verify an employee's identity and eligibility to be employed in the United States. An E-Verify check compares information from an employee's Form I-9 with the data from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Social Security Administration, and certain states’ DMV records to confirm employment eligibility.

Ambassador can assist your company in both complying with I-9 requirements and using E-Verify, reducing potential immigration issues.

W-2 and W-4 Administration

The W-2 and W-4 federal tax forms are mandatory for all American employers and our company can take care of all issues related to these forms.

Comprehensive service

After your company has retained the services of one of our candidates, we continually follow up with both parties to ensure the arrangement is progressing and if both are satisfied. During these follow-up sessions, we offer updates, respond to questions and do everything we can to make sure that each placement continues to be a good fit.

If your company needs assistance with any areas of employee administration listed above, please contact Ambassador Personnel today to work with a full-service staffing firm and learn more about how we can help your company to succeed.